Welcome to Carlisle Winery & Vineyards! We are a small Sonoma County
winery specializing in the production of old-vine, vineyard designated
Zinfandels and red Rhone varieties (Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, and Petite
Sirah). We have also recently added our first whites, two blends from historic, old-vine vineyards plus Sonoma County's first ever Grüner Veltliner. While we like our wines to be bold and intensely flavored,
each reflecting its vintage and vineyard, we also
strive to create wines of balance, complexity, and nuance. Our goal is always the same - grow and source outstanding fruit, do as little as possible to it, and bottle outstanding, pleasurable wine at the fairest price possible..
We hope you enjoy our Web site. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
Announcements & Events!
• Please join us at Hotel Healdsburg for Project Zin, a fundraiser for the Down Syndrome Association North Bay, on August 18th. This is the ultimate event for food and Zinfandel. Lodging packages for Hotel Healdsburg go on sale June 6th at 11 am. Use code carlisle21 and receive 5% off!
• Come hula with us at the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival on magical Maui from June 7th to 10th. For tickets and more information, please click here.
• The next pre-release offer, featuring the last of our compelling 2016s, will be emailed on July 18, 2018. Look for it in your inbox!
• Want to see a bit of a Carlisle harvest? Check out these videos made by Kendall's cousin: Managing Fermentations, Sampling Whites at Mancini, and Crushing Papa's Block Syrah.
• Need help finding a Carlisle wine? Try wine-searcher.com.